SALES AND BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
CREATING A SALES AND PRESENTATION STRATEGY
Helps an ed-tech startup gain market traction, a robust pipeline and a sustainable sales process
Perceivant is an educational technology startup serving the higher education marketplace that publishes and provides courseware that replaces traditional textbooks with cost-effective and interactive learning experiences for both web and mobile applications.
HOW PIP SUPPORTS PERCEIVANT
• Development of initial sales strategy and process
• Market pipeline development across multiple products
• Lead Generation – email campaigns, virtual product demos
• Create and execute a sales strategy to achieve goals
• Provide market feedback
• Advise on new product development
1) Lacking an effective sales strategy, process or pipeline and very few sales leads in place — little to no opportunity to convert sales.
2) Demonstrate the ability to achieve immediate sales effectiveness and as well as long-term potential for future sales.
1) Develop and execute a complete, repeatable and predictable sales process around a
2) Develop a compelling product demo highlighting the product’s unique capabilities and activate it through an outreach campaign to the market.
Solving Perceivant’s challenge required a deep understanding of its business goals, market needs, product differentiation, and a thorough analysis of the current approach to sales development.
Knowing from experience that many competitors rely solely on innovative content approaches to differentiate, PIP explored further into the key points that would be most attractive to an instructor.