Partner in Publishing is seeking a Sales Account Executive, K-12, on behalf of our client, a high-growth startup offering next-generation education technology to help change the way schools communicate.
An ideal candidate would be ready to take on new challenges, really listen to prospects, know the right questions to ask and be ready to pivot when new opportunities quickly arise.
Do you have expertise in the field of EdTech? Are you passionate about how it can change the educational landscape of today? We are seeking an energetic individual who considers themselves an expert in Edtech sales to join the team as a Sales Executive.
An ideal Sales Executive candidate has relationships in the US school system and enjoys making connections with customers. They know that listening and asking the right questions is the ultimate way to help each potential customer. They gain energy from conversations and truly enjoy them. They don’t waste a customer’s time; they create value for them instead. Sales Executives make the first touch and set the tone for the entire sales process. They are the face of the business.
- Experience building relationships in EdTech with Superintendents, IT directors, and Principals
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to create lasting connections
- Tech-savvy individual capable of learning our product and the tools we use: Hubspot, Slack, Slite
- Enthusiastic and passionate
- Independent and driven individual capable of setting & meeting sales goals
- US Citizen
- Create strategy for selling to school districts from the top down
- Executing district rollouts
- Engage in product demos daily with Principals, District IT, and Superintendents
- Work closely with our VP of Sales to tune our sales process and increase our conversion rate
- Communicate with customers through email, phone, website live chat, and video conferencing to drive sales, answer product questions, and onboard customers
- Become a source of information for customers about the product and be able to assist them in how to use the product to best meet their needs
- Drive product sales by following up after demos, issuing quotes, and cultivating healthy relationships with customers
- Perform outbound sales work through creative marketing, social media, referrals, and cold emails
- Growth Culture – we will invest in your skillset
- Work Remotely (any time zone in the contiguous U.S.)