Partner in Publishing is searching for a Field Sales Specialist, K-12 (Texas) on behalf of our client, a leading publisher for language learning products for K-12 and Higher Education schools and universities.
WHO ARE YOU? You are a K-12 Bilingual/Dual Language education teacher looking for an opportunity to have a larger impact by working in a role that will expand your skill set while also helping schools and districts achieve learning outcomes through the use of educational technology products.
WHO IS THE COMPANY? The company is a team of passionate, innovative, lifelong learners, and creative thinkers working to develop culturally authentic language learning products for K-12 schools and universities.
WHAT IS THE ROLE ABOUT? As the Field Sales Specialist, you will join the Central Region Texas team and use your expertise in Bilingual/Dual Language to build relationships, gain an understanding of K-12 customer challenges, and then bring them the company’s product or program solutions.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Deliver impactful, engaging and customized digital and live presentations that show how our solutions can help solve a school or district’s challenges and help them achieve learning outcomes
- Exhibit a consultative selling approach in order to consistently close business and achieve sales quotas
- Network and develop a strong understanding of a customer’s needs within the assigned territory
- Establish and maintain strong partnerships with key K-12 education professionals and stakeholders
- Partner effectively with internal teams in an effort to provide customers with an excellent experience
- Utilize the CRM and other tools to build a territory database for effective analysis, planning and account management
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of the company’s products and programs
- Keep in tune with relevant and territory specific market trends and report findings to sales management
YOU MUST HAVE (MINIMUM REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE)
- Bachelor’s degree minimum required
- 2+ years of experience as a K-12 Bilingual or Dual Language teacher/educator or administrator required
- 2+ years of sales, sales support, account management, or business development experience required
- Strong technology orientation and experience presenting and/or doing demonstrations to a variety of audiences virtually (GoToMeeting, Skype, Zoom, etc.) and/or in-person required
- Working knowledge of the Spanish language required
- A willingness to travel within the territory (30 – 50% required) required
IDEAL IF YOU (PREFERRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE)
- Experience with publishing, language learning or similar modern educational technology products
- Knowledge of the Texas K-12 State Adoption process, players and resources available
- Excellent prospecting, territory building, negotiation and account management skills
- Excellent relationship building, networking, interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience using a CRM (i.e. Salesforce) or similar tool
- Advanced degree
Remote: This role is requires residence within the state of Texas and willingness to travel throughout the territory without restriction. Candidates must meet this requirement in order to be considered. The ideal candidate may reside in Dallas, San Antonio or the Rio Grande Valley areas.