Partner in Publishing is seeking a Director, Enterprise Sales (Corporate Training), on behalf of our client, an industry-leading professional products and services company offering domain expertise in teaching and learning solutions.
The Enterprise Sales Director is responsible for executing the Corporate Learning sales strategy through managing all prospecting, leads management, closing new business opportunities and scaling the account potential. Will prepare and perform sales presentations, promotions, attend or exhibit at trade shows, seminars, and other sales leadership duties necessary to achieve maximum sales.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in dealing with Senior Executives at Fortune 500 companies across the United States, with an understanding of procurement, sourcing, and bidding. Candidates must have demonstrated success with presenting compelling and winning value propositions to prospective customers. Requires excellent selling skills and deep understanding of sales processes, especially IT services, enterprise training, ed-tech consulting, and Human Capital Management systems.
The role reports to the SVP, Corporate Training Solutions. This is a US-based remote role, with Eastern time zone preferred.
Essential Functions & Key Responsibilities
- Develop plans and strategies for achieving sales goals
- Networking and relationship building with Senior Executives at Fortune 500 companies, CEO/CFO/CLO relationship
- Define sales processes that drive desired sales outcomes and identify improvements where and when required
- Develop competitor Market Research and reporting
- Work closely with the marketing function to establish successful support, channel and partner programs
- Manage key customer relationships and participate in closing strategic opportunities
- Travel for in-person meetings with customers and partners and to develop key relationships
- Define individual customer sales strategy and collaborate with business head, industry experts in the customer acquisition strategy
- Develop and deliver custom demos and presentations that are simple and engaging, leaving your audience eager to work with you and the company
- Align customer needs, goals, and objectives to company solutions; develop proposals and help to write RFP responses
- Actively drive and manage prospective customers’ technology evaluation, using your knowledge of the business environment, competitive landscape, and your differentiators
- Direct and coordinate bids and proposals with the sales support team, negotiate contracts and agreements
Key Performance Indicator(s)
- Sales growth
- Quality of revenue
- New market penetration / market share
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing, communications, IT or Engineering or professional sales; Master’s Degree preferred.
- 10+ years’ experience in B2B sales in corporate Training Software Services, preferably in manufacturing, hospitality and BFSI sector.
- Existing executive relations with CEO/CFO/CHRO/CLO, etc in Fortune 500 companies.
- Knowledge of the corporate IT/ HR compliance, risk management, and education/ training market.
- Excellent analytical skills and consultative selling ability.
- Excellent hunting skills.
- Highly motivated with excellent verbal and written communication, presentation and problem-solving skills.
- Self-starter with strong organizational and time management skills, self-directed and able to handle multiple priorities with demanding timeframes.
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to create a high-quality results-driven, team-oriented environment.
- Willingness and ability to work flexible hours and travel (up to 60%); will include some overnight travel. Must live in proximity to an airport to facilitate travel.
- Proficient in modern business tools, sales CRMs, communication tools, mobile tools, presentation tools.