Digital Marketing Manager
About Partner in Publishing:
Partner in Publishing (PIP) is a full-service agency that provides EdTech companies and publishers with the marketing, sales, business development, and talent acquisition support they need to scale their products and services. Founded in 2007, PIP stands out among agencies and consultants for its decades of industry expertise, its robust network of educators and providers, and its ability to support both strategy and execution.
We are currently looking to expand our workforce in the area of marketing and strategy development. We are looking for candidates who are enthusiastic, hard working, and interested in the future of education. If you are interested in gaining experience in a variety of projects in a fast paced environment, while expanding your skillset, this is the opportunity for you.
About the Role:
Partner in Publishing is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to plan and execute comprehensive digital marketing plans that increase brand awareness, generate sales-ready leads, and build a revenue pipeline for our sales teams. The position will collaborate with PIP account managers, content and digital services team members and partners through all stages of a project and provide project management and leadership to ensure that projects are on target, on time, within budget and brand. The ideal candidate is data and results-driven, has experience generating strategies and tactics in the B2B SaaS space, and is proficient across a range of marketing channels.
Essential Job Functions and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate to develop and execute Partner in Publishing’s growth marketing strategy to hit quarterly and annual revenue goals.
- Develop and execute our client’s growth and marketing strategy to achieve their goals.
- Drive new marketing and sales qualified leads through website landing pages, awareness, and lead generation campaigns.
- Build and optimize lead nurturing processes utilizing integrated campaign elements including but not limited to email, webinars, content, paid media, social, and other forms of engagement.
- Manage and maintain customer and prospect database hygiene, segmentation, and lead scoring models.
- Work alongside Content Marketers to design a content strategy that supports SEO / keywords, lead generation, prospect nurturing, and customer acquisition.
- Report on successes and failures, pivot and apply best practices ongoing / throughout the campaign(s).
- Minimum 5+ years of digital marketing experience at a B2B SaaS organization.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
- Ability to manage multiple requests, projects and teams to ensure that projects are on target, on time, within budget and brand.
- Highly proficient in HubSpot’s marketing automation software.
- Experience working in the Market Research / Consumer Insights industry is a plus.
- History of working effectively in remote, fast-paced, and high growth environments.