Role: Customer Success Manager, K-12 EdTech
Full-time, remote, US East & Central
Keywords: classroom management, school administration, data, CRM
Partner in Publishing is working with an EdTech start-up focused on supporting K-12 School hallway management and safety. We are looking for Customer Success Managers (East and Central time zones).
The Customer Success Manager is a trusted advisor responsible for
- Customer onboarding and training, one-on one or in larger groups (e.g. webinars)
- Proactive data tracking, identification of usage issues, and troubleshooting
- Relationship building and customer engagement
- Contract renewals and upselling
Candidates should have
- 3+ years experience in K-12 classroom management
- Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced and highly rewarding environment.
- Experience using Salesforce or other CRM platform, Hubspot, or other platforms to manage activities and accounts
This role is remote with minimal travel.
Salary is competitive with bonus based on renewals goal achievement.