PiP is searching for an Account Executive, K-12, on behalf of our client, the leading publisher and distributor of children’s books, a provider of core literacy curriculum and professional services, and a producer of educational and entertaining children’s media.
The role is based in Western Florida / Tampa area.
We are seeking to hire an energetic Account Executive with educational publishing experience who can partner with schools and communities to extend literacy.
- Achieve assigned goal
- Serves as the Lead for all identified districts
- Develops intimate relationships with all stakeholders throughout the accounts
- Meets with customers to discuss areas of concern and gaps
- Develops district contacts and cultivates relationships at all levels that enhances the company’s position which leads to major growth within designated accounts
- Compiles account information on organizational structure (parent and subsidiaries), buying process, compensation process, existing products/tools to produce a prospective business report identifying potential business activities necessary to close accounts
- Maintains regular contact with account base, and increases revenue from positioning and demonstrating new and existing products, preparing appropriate RFPs, and closing the sale
- Generates, develops, manages, and communicates expectations within assigned accounts as well as increases scope of penetration within each account
- Qualifies new opportunities and prospects, dimensions the size of opportunities and articulates probabilities of closure
- Maintains complete and accurate documentation in company’s CRM module for all activity
- Maintains broad knowledge of company products and their capabilities versus the strengths/weaknesses of competitive products
- Travel up to 60%
Some benefits that our client offers:
- 100% vested of 401(k) Retirement Plan after 5 years employment
- Up to 1M worth of supplemental Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Purchase stock at a 15% discount
Qualifications / How you can fit:
- 10 + educational related experiences
- 1 + years selling strategically across territory generating and closing large opportunities
- Achieve sales responsibility and annual goal.
- Proven track record of selling and developing relationship with high-level customers
- Demonstrable success in driving highest levels of Customer Experience
- Preference for candidates with well established relationships
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher level degree preferable
- Knowledge of Academic Curriculum
- Proficiency with MS Office software; experience with Sales Automation, Customer Relationship Management or Web-based software programs
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including oral presentation skills
- Outstanding interpersonal and relationship-building skills with peers, superiors (across functions and throughout the company), and customer