FULL-SERVICE MARKETING & SALES SUPPORT
Cracking the sales code and securing future adoptions
Infosec Learning provides colleges and universities with innovative, impactful virtual labs for hands-on, personalized learning. Infosec’s cloud-based, scalable, self-assessing virtual platform and labs are ideal for any school wanting to train and/or assess on any cyber or information security skill
Infosec Learning created a great product. Their virtual labs, delivered on their innovative platform, were getting rave reviews, but as an EdTech start-up company, they lacked name recognition in a crowded marketplace. As a new digital learning company, they also lacked a customer base.
Infosec Learning needed help immediately with every aspect of the sales process.
- Building and developing an inside sales team
- Identifying potential customers, generating viable leads, and creating a pipeline
- Producing marketing messages with strategic campaigns
- Providing customer support after the adoption/sale
Partner in Publishing built each of these growth engines from the ground up.
Additionally, we worked directly with schools, departments, and professors to demonstrate the Infosec Learning platform and products while we worked each opportunity through the complete sales cycle.
Create and execute an inside sales strategy with marketing support to fill funnel with qualified leads.
- Develop GoToMarket strategy that hits all critical needs
- Invite professors to weekly webinars that showcase the lab environment and platform
- Deploy email marketing campaigns that build brand awareness and generate interest
- Drive opportunities through the sales cycle in a strategic manner
- Provide market feedback that guides internal executive decisions
- Devise scalable inside sales strategy that results in revenue growth
- Execute social media campaigns that introduce Infosec Learning to a broader audience
- Create tutorial and explainer videos that empower and engage customers
- Design both print and digital collateral pieces for outreach that supports sales efforts
- Direct investment in Google ads, optimizing to search engine algorithms
- Identify a large database of potential customers that yields a sophisticated prospect list for outreach
- Provide every aspect of the sales process; Infosec Learning employs no outside reps at all.
TARGET MARKETS FOR INFOSEC LEARNING PRODUCTS & SERVICES:
- 2 and 4 year higher education institutions
- Both individual choice and department or committee adoptions
- Professors who teach Information Security courses in higher education
KEY METRICS OF OUR RESULTS:
150 SECURED ADOPTIONS
25% INCREASE IN BUSINESS (SEMESTER/SEMESTER)
30% CLOSE RATE